સરકારી યોજનોઓ અને સરકારી નોકરી ની જાણકારી માટે જોઈન કરો આ વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ15 : https://chat.whatsapp.com/BhPItQKhTmZ6gwepEOdpzN
To legally drive a motor vehicle in the state of Gujarat, an individual must hold a valid driving license. A driving license can be obtained by an individual who holds a learning license. A learning license in Gujarat is issued as per the provisions of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988 by the Gujarat RTO. A learning license issued in Gujarat is valid for a period of 6 months and an application for the permanent DL can be made after 30 days or within 180 days from the date of issuance of the learning license. Gujarat learning license can be obtained by an individual by following the below-mentioned process.
Types of learning licenses issued in Gujarat
- The Gujarat RTO issues a learning license to an individual on the basis of the class of vehicle he wants to drive. Below are the types of learning licenses issued to an individual in Gujarat:
- Learning license issued for a light motor vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as jeeps, auto rickshaws, delivery vans, etc.
- Learning license issued for a medium passenger vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as tempos and minivans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for a medium goods vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as delivery trucks, tempos used for transportation of goods.
- Learning license issued for heavy passenger vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as large buses and vans used for ferrying passengers.
- Learning license issued for heavy goods vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as huge trucks and vans used for transporting goods.
- Learning license issued for a motorcycle without gear :This type of LL includes vehicles such as scooters and mopeds without gear.
- Learning license for light motor vehicle :This type of LL includes vehicles such as a car, bikes, etc. with gear
The below documents have to be submitted to the Gujarat RTO to obtain a learning license in the state.
- Age and address proof documents such as utility bills, PAN card, Aadhar Card, school certificate, birth certificate, etc.
- Application Form 2
- Application fee of Rs. 30
- Learning license test fee of Rs. 25
- Application Form 2
- Passport size photographs
An application for a learner’s license in Gujarat can be obtained by following either of the below processes.
- Online application process to obtain a learning license in Gujarat
- Visit Ministry of Highways and Road Transport Website- parivahan.gov.in/parivahan
- Click on online services and select driving license related services
- Enter the name of the state-Gujarat
- Click on apply online and select learning license
- Fill the application form and submit it online
- Upload scanned copies of the above-mentioned documents
- Pay the application fees
- Book a test slot for the learning license test
- Visit the RTO to give the test
- The learning license is sent to the applicant’s registered address on passing the test.
Get Driving Licence Official Site
સરકારી યોજનોઓ અને સરકારી નોકરી ની જાણકારી માટે જોઈન કરો આ વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ16 : https://chat.whatsapp.com/BhPItQKhTmZ6gwepEOdpzN
ફેસબુક પેજ લાઈક અને ફોલોવ કરો
અમારી ન્યૂઝ સાથે બન્યા રહો વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ માં જોડાવા નીચે આપેલી લિંક પર ક્લિક કરો અને અમારું ફેસબુક પેજ લાઈક અને ફોલોવ કરો
વોટ્સએપ 1 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 2 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 3 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 4 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 5 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 6 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 7 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 8 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 9 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 10 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 11 : Whatsapp
ફેસબુક પેજ – Facebook