સરકારી યોજનોઓ અને સરકારી નોકરી ની જાણકારી માટે જોઈન કરો આ વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ16: https://chat.whatsapp.com/BhPItQKhTmZ6gwepEOdpzN
Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat : Gujarat Government has launched the Ujala Gujarat Yojana for distribution of energy saving LED bulbs across the state. The Ujala Gujarat Yojana has been launched under the central government’s Ujala Yojana scheme at a function in Vadodara. In this article, we will tell you about the new prices of LED bulbs, tube lights and energy efficient fans, eligibility, list of documents and complete details of the Ujala Gujarat Yojana.
Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani Decided To Reduce The Price Of LED Bulb Following Overwhelming Response By People Under Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat. As Per His Decision, The Bulb Will Be Sold With Price Of Rs. 65 Per Bulb For Cash And Rs. 70 Per Bulb For EMI Along With Keeping Similar Rate For Both Residential And Commercial Consumers Of The State.
Chief Minister Shri Rupani Has Also Decided To Initiate Selling Of LED Tube-Light And 5 Star Rated Energy-Efficient Fans Under Domestic Efficient Lighting Programme Launched By The Union Government. As Per His Decision, 20 Watt LED Tubelights Will Be Given To Consumers With A Cost Of Rs. 210 By Cash With A Total Reduction Of Rs. 20 In Its Price Assigned By The Union Government.
The Five-Star Rated Energy Efficient Fan Will Be Sold At Rs. 1,110 Price With A Total Reduction Rs. 40 In Its Price Assigned By The Union Government For The Whole Nation. The EMI Cost Of LED Tube-Light And Fan Will Be Rs. 230 And Rs. 1260 Respectively.
Eligibility For Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarata
• Applicant Should Be Resident Of Gujarat State.
• All Ration Card Holders In Gujarat State Are Eligible For This Ujala Gujarat Yojana.
• Cash or EMI Prices for LED Bulb / Tube Light / Fan under UJALA Gujarat Yojana
• Bulb/Tube-light/Fan By Cash By EMI
• LED Bulb Rs. 65 per bulb Rs. 70 per bulb
• LED Tube-light Rs. 210 per tube-light Rs. 230 per tube-light
• Five-star rated energy efficient Fan Rs. 1,110 per fan Rs. 1,260 per fan
List Of Documents Required For Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
• Aadhar Card
• Monthly Electricity Bill
Document Required: Pradhan Mantri UJALA Yojana Gujarat
• Last filled electricity bill and photocopy of it.
• Own photo ID
• Certificate of Proof of Residence – which must be the address indicated on the electricity bill.
• Details of the amount paid and the amount to be paid in arrears if the price of the bulb cannot be paid at the time of purchase – which will be added weekly to the electricity bill.
The Central Government is constantly trying to reach out to every section of the society through its work. In the same vein, the central government will provide LED bulbs to rural electricity consumers in 12 districts, including Patna in Bihar, next month under the Gram Ujala Yojana at Rs 10. These include Patna, Bhagalpur, Banka, Bhabhua, Begusarai, Munger, Nalanda etc.
સરકારી યોજનોઓ અને સરકારી નોકરી ની જાણકારી માટે જોઈન કરો આ વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ16 : https://chat.whatsapp.com/BhPItQKhTmZ6gwepEOdpzN
ફેસબુક પેજ લાઈક અને ફોલોવ કરો
અમારી ન્યૂઝ સાથે બન્યા રહો વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપ માં જોડાવા નીચે આપેલી લિંક પર ક્લિક કરો અને અમારું ફેસબુક પેજ લાઈક અને ફોલોવ કરો
વોટ્સએપ 1 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 2 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 3 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 4 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 5 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 6 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 7 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 8 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 9 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 10 : Whatsapp
વોટ્સએપ 11 : Whatsapp
ફેસબુક પેજ – Facebook