Cattle Mining Support Scheme
Both animal husbandry and farmers are closely related. Gujarat government has implemented various government schemes for the development of farmers. Ikhedut portal created by Agriculture cooperation department, Gujarat Government. Farmer oriented scheme 2021 information can be accessed at finger tips through this portal.
Farmers can apply online for farmer schemes, farming schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes, fisheries schemes etc. on this portal. In which through this article we will give information about animal mining support scheme in animal husbandry schemes.
Livestock Mining Assistance Scheme
Cattle breeders of Gujarat can get fodder at a concessional rate from their local milk producer society. For this scheme the beneficiary should be a member of Dudh Mandali. Cattle donation will be given at 50% cost to the beneficiary cattle breeder who has abandoned cows, buffaloes or other animals.
Purpose of Cattle Mining Assistance Scheme
The government of Gujarat is planning to make the animal husbandry of the state self-sufficient by rearing more animals. For which the Government of Gujarat will provide direct assistance on the purchase of animal feed which is the main food for animals. So that the herdsmen can take good care of their animals.
Animal Support Scheme Other Information
|Name of the scheme||Livestock Mining Assistance Scheme (i khedut)|
|Language||Gujarati and English|
|objective||Animal husbandry is given 50% subsidy of 150 kg animal grain.|
|Beneficiary||To the pastoralists of Gujarat|
|Amount of assistance||50% assistance on purchase of animal feed|
Document for cattle mining scheme
Online application for various government schemes in the current financial year 2021-22 has been started through ikhedut portal. Following documents are required to avail this scheme.
- The herdsman must have abandoned cattle.
- There should be a councilor at the Dudh Mandali.
- Xerox of Ration Card
- Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) certificate (if any)
- Certificate regarding disability for disabled applicant (if any)
- Aadhaar card of animal husbandry
How to fill Animal Mining Assistance Yojana form?
- Applicant must first type ‘ikhedut’ in ‘Google Search’.
- In which to open https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in website.
- After opening the Khedut website click on “Yojana”.
- After opening on the scheme, opening the “Animal Husbandry Schemes” at number-2.
- After opening “Pashupalan Yojana” various schemes will be showing.
- In which “Apply” in “Assistance on purchase of mine for livestock of pastoralists” according to your caste.
- Next are you a registered applicant cattle breeder? In which if it has been registered earlier then “Yes” and if not “No” then further processing has to be done.
- If the animal husband has registered, after entering the Aadhaar card number and mobile number, after submitting the Captcha Image, online application has to be done.
- If the animal husbandry beneficiary is not registered on i portal khedut then online application has to be done by selecting ‘no’.
- Save the application after filling all the information carefully by the farmer. The beneficiary has to check the details of his application and confirm the application. After the application is confirmed, there will be no correction or increase in the application number.
- Animal husbandry can get print based on application.