• Registration @eshram.gov.in Ministry of Labour & Employment India has started a new portal named e-SHRAM Portal for the welfare of Workers. Candidates who register for E Shram will get a Unique Identification Number (UAN) Card.
E -Shram Portal Gujarat 2022, Registration @eshram.gov.in.
• The name of this E Shram card is the Unique Identification Number Card and the name of the authority under which this card comes – Ministry of Labor and Employment. This scheme has been started by PM Narendra Modi for the unorganized sector workers and laborers. The main objective of this scheme is for the workers and laborers of the country. The Ministry of Labor and Employment has recently gathered complete information about the unrecognized sector workers and workers across India.
E Sharam Portal has been created for all the workers and laborers of the country. Because through this the government can make new schemes for the laborers and workers. Through this new policies can be made and at the same time, new employment opportunities can also be made available to the unemployed people. If you register yourself on this portal for labor or employment, then you will be provided UAN E Sharmaik Card. You can register in this portal only through CSC Seva Kendra and you can apply for it free of cost.
Benefits Of E -Shram Portal Gujarat 2022:-
• If you die due to accidental death, then you will be given 2 lakh rupees.
• In case of partial handicap, more than Rs 1 lakh will be given.
• By registering on the E Sharam portal, you will get social security scheme benefits.
• After registering you will be provided a premium wave for one year.
• Through this, you can also track the migrant laborer’s workforce.
• Through this portal, you will also be given Bima Yojana insurance cover.
• If you login into it then your chances of getting a job increase.
• Through this, you will also be provided with financial support.
Who can register online for E Shram Portal
So read the details given below carefully:-
• Sharecroppers Brick Kiln workers
• Labeling and Packing
• Vegetable and fruit vendors
• Migrant Workers
• House Maids
• Carpenters Sericulture Workers
• Small and Marginal Farmers
• Agricultural labors
• Street Vendors
• ASHA Workers
• Milk Pouring Farmers
• Salt workers
• Auto drivers
• Sericulture workers
• Newspaper vendors
• Rickshaw pullers
• Fisherman Saw Mill workers
• Animal husbandry workers
• Tannery workers
• Building and Constructions workers
• Domestic workers
How To Register E -Shram Portal:-
Register Online Through official website
• important Link:-
• Official website:- Click Here
Registration & Login Online:- Click Here
Required Document For E -Shram Portal Gujarat 2022:-
- Address proof
- Family details
- Educational Qualification
- Skill details
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile Number [Linked to Aadhar Card]
- Bank passbook
- Electricity bill