Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022) has published an Advertisement for the Clerk XII post 2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
IBPS Recruitment 2022
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Clerk XII Jobs Notification 2022 Online Application will start from 01-07-2022 Those who are interested in applying against the IBPS Bharti 2022 will be able to apply online during the online application schedule, Eligibility Criteria, Online Application Form and other details mentioned below link.
|IBPS Recruitment 2022||Detail|
|Post Name||Clerk XII|
|Total Vacancy||6500+ Posts|
|Education Qualification||Please read official notification.|
- The applicant should have a Graduation degree in any discipline from a University or any equivalent qualification which is recognized by the Govt. of India.
- The applicant should have a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations or Computer Language or should have studied Computer/ IT as one of the subjects in High School or college level.
- The applicant should have to operate and working knowledge of computer systems.
- The applicant should know how to read, write and speak the official language of the State/ UT for which vacancies a candidate wants to apply.
- As per the information, the basic salary of an IBPS Clerk is Rs 19,900- Rs 47920 per month. In the IBPS clerk’s salary, the basic pay is Rs.19,900, and the remaining pay includes DA, house rent allowance, medical allowance, and transport allowance. The IBPS Clerk’s salary in hand concerning is Rs.29453 for those who join initially.
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the minimum age limit for the applicant is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.
- The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates only as per the government norms.
- For the IBPS Clerk post, the application fee is decided according to their category. The candidate should keep in mind that once the application fee is submitted it will not be refunded to the candidate in any condition.
- The candidates belonging to the General and OBC categories will have to pay Rs. 850/- application fee including intimation charges and the candidates belonging to the reserved category like SC/ST/PWD will have to pay only Rs.175/- application fee.
For the IBPS Clerk, the selection process will be done in two levels, in which in the first level, the candidate is required to appear in the Prelims Examination, and after qualifying for the Prelims examination the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the Mains Examination and qualify for the examination.
After qualifying for both exams the candidate will be called for the Medical test and after that, they will be shortlisted for the post of clerical cadre. When the process is done, the selection board will select the most eligible and qualified candidates for the Public Sector Banks. One more thing is that there is no interview process and 100% weightage will be given to the result of the Mains examination result.
How to Apply for IBPS Recruitment 2022?
- To apply for the IBPS Clerk 2022, the candidate is required to complete two stages first is the Registration process and then the Login process.
- First of all, the candidate needs to go through the official website by clicking on the link ibps.in.
- Then, the candidate will have to tap on the Online Registration For the IBPS Clerk 2022 link.
- After this, the candidate will have to register by using a valid mobile number, and email ID and then enter the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After successful registration, the candidate will receive a registration ID and a Password.
- After this, the candidate will have to log in with the registration ID and Password and then should verify it by using the Captcha code.
- Now, the candidate will have to tap on the ‘Login‘ tab and then enter the necessary information to complete the application process.
- After this, the candidate needs to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Then, the candidate will have to download the application form and keep it safe for future reference.