PAN Card Update
E-PAN Card: Permanent Account Number (PAN Card) is a required document for all types of financial transactions. Pan is necessary for almost everything, but taking it with you is risky. Chances of losing it are high and you don’t want that.
Donation card is also an important document which helps the income tax officer to keep track of all financial transactions or any company that needs to assess the indebtedness, it can reduce the chances of tax evasion. is
If you can open your card many problems can be faced. However, e-pen is now accepted and allowed everywhere. This can reduce the chance of losing money and needing to take it on your phone or other digital devices.
It is good information that after entering primary, you can apply for duplicate PAN card and receive your e-PAN to complete the application.
Password protected e-pan card pdf can be downloaded. Date of birth is required as password to access e-pen card PDF.
This feature of e-PAN PDF is available for PAN holders.
E-PAN Card PDF: Download Here
Visit — www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/paam/requestAndDownloadEPAN.html
- Click on Acknowledgment Number or Money
- Enter your 10 person alphanumeric PAN card number
- Enter your Aadhaar Number (For Individual only)
- Select Date of Birth / Company / Formation
- GSTN number is optional
- Now tick the Aadhaar acceptance box
- Edit the captcha code and submit
- If this is by means of a confirmation number, you will have to generate an OTP
- After that click on the ‘Download PDF’ option to download the e-Pen immediately