Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
You are searching for Information About PM Awas Yojana subsidy or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form we provide details about how to check name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List. also we provide information on how to check Loan subsidy Calculate for PM Awas Yojana Home.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021 2.67 lakh benefit
Millions of people have found their home through PM Awas Yojana, if you have not availed this scheme, then know how to apply
Apply for home in easy steps
Apply for subsidy
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme launched by the government GUJARAT SITE with the objective of providing affordable housing in urban and rural areas in India. Under this scheme, CLSS or credit linked subsidy is given to first time home buyers.
Pradhan mantri awas yojna rural full information
Official website https://pmaymis.gov.in
The maximum subsidy can be up to Rs 2.67 lakh. It is a new scheme sponsored by the Central Government. You will be able to avail this scheme till 31 March 2021. If you have not availed this scheme, apply through this simple process.
Who will get subsidy
6.5 percent subsidy under EWS section for people with annual income up to Rs 3 lakh
LIG 6.5 percent subsidy for people with income between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 6 lakh
MIG1 4% credit link subsidy for people with income between 6 to 12 lakhs
A person with an income of Rs 12 to 18 lakh gets the benefit of MIG2 section and is a 3% credit link subsidy.
Profit up to Rs 2.50 lakh
Under this scheme subsidy is given to first time home buyers according to different categories. It is a Central Government sponsored scheme which was new launched on 25 June 2015
Apply like this
To avail this scheme, first of all log on to PMAY website https://pmaymis.gov.in/
If you fall under LIG, MIG, EWS category then click on the other 3 components.
Enter Aadhaar number in first column here, write your name in Aadhaar in second column
Then on the page that opens enter your personal details like name, address, family members information.
PMAY Online Application Form
After clicking on “Submit/Secure” button an application number will be displayed on your screen. which you can print. Write this application number anywhere so that you can know the status of your application in future.
- Click on where it is written that you authenticate each of these information.
- After completing and submitting all the information, you have to enter captcha code, after which you will have to submit the form.
- The fee for the application form is Rs 100 whereas for registration, Rs 5000 has to be deposited in the bank.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was launched in the year 2015. The central government aims to have a home by 2022. Under this scheme, property as well as non-property owners will also be able to benefit.
Proof of identity
Pen card (mandatory) and any of the following a document
- Voter ID
- aadhar card
- Certified passport
- Driving license
- Photo credit card
- Photo ID issued by a government agency
- Letter from a recognized public authority or government servant checking the credibility of the customer’s identity with a photograph