Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is a Government small investment scheme. The scheme encourages parents to save a fund for their girl’s child for future education and marriage expenses. There are many governments and private schemes that are run but Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana 2021 is Different. Today vworldz share Sukanya Samriddhi yojana calculator, benefits, interest rate, apply, eligibility full details. This is small investment and insurance type scheme.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Details
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana small investment Account can be open before age of 10 years of child. As per proof it girl must have a birth certificate. Also, need child and parents’ identity and address poof. According to the report, if you deposited Rs 1.5 lakh in every financial year for 15 years you get huge benefits, Under this scheme total amount you have deposited be Rs 22,50,000 and the interest on it will be Rs 41,36,543. This amount will increase up to Rs 64 lakh with interest for 21 years. The Central Government has extended the minimum (small investment) deposit for Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana account holders.
Scheme Name: Sukanya Samriddhi
Launched by (prime minister): Narendra Modi
Launch year: 2015
Scheme type: Small investment
Ministry: Ministry of Women and Child Development
Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Only girls are eligible for the Sukanya Samrudhi scheme.
- opening an account at the age of should be less than 10 years.
- Birth Proof of the child is mandatory When opening an SSY account.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Benifits
- the minimum deposit amount of 1000Rs.
- Get The best amount in the fixed interest rate of the market under the tax benefits section 80C income tax act.
- The accounts can be easily transferred to any bank or post office in the country.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Online – How To Apply ?
To avail of this scheme, contact the nearest post office or nationalized bank and open an account under this scheme. you can also download a form online at the India Post website. Fill out the form with a photograph of the daughter and submit it to the post office.
- Fill in the form and sign it properly.
- Attach a photocopy of your ID and address proof. Also, attach a copy of your daughter’s birth certificate.
- Take two passport size photos of yourself and your daughter.
- You can also open a Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana account in a bank.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator helps to calculate Benefits, maturity amount & interest, SSY investment, and more. The interest rate of Sukanya Samrudhi Yojana is Fixed by the Ministry of Finance of India. The interest rate for the financial year 2017-18 is 8.4%, and it is higher on an annual basis.
In 2015, Government launched Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana to promote the education of girls child. The purpose of this scheme is to provide the expenses of the daughter’s education and marriage. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is very helpful insurance type scheme for parents who are worried about their daughters’ marriage and studies.