Vhali Dikari Yojna
Vahli Dikri Yojana has been announced by the State Government of Gujarat. Application form filling procedure for this scheme will commence soon. Today in this article we people are going to discuss about how you can apply for the scheme to grab its benefits in both online/ offline mode, objective of the scheme, eligibility criteria and many other information. Please have a look on the further stated session of this page to know all the details about the scheme.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form
Like the other state government schemes such as Haryana (Ladli Scheme), Karnataka (Bhagyashree Scheme), Rajasthan (Raj Shree Yojana), Maharashtra (Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme), Madhya Pradesh(Ladli Laxmi Yojana) and West Bengal (Kanya Prakalpa Scheme), State Government of Gujarat also announced Vahli Dikri Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the girl child. Beneficiaries will get this assistance in three stages. For the successful implementation of the scheme in the state, the government has sanctioned 133 crore rupees in the state budget for this scheme.
Gujarat govt. is running Vahli Dikri Yojana 2022 (Dear Daughter Scheme) for girl children of the state. Under this Vahli Dikri Yojana, the state govt. will provide education incentives and Rs. 1 lakh to first and second daughters of family. This one lakh assistance amount would be provided when the girl attains the age of 18 years. People would be able to fill the Vhali Dikari Yojna registration / application form to avail assistance.
The state govt. of Gujarat has started Vhali Dikri Yojana 2021 in order to improve the sex ratio which currently stands at 883 girls per 1000 boys. The amount under Vahli Dikari Yojna would be provided for wedding or higher education.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna 2022 – Application / Registration
Interested eligible candidates can visit the official website of Gujarat government for information about the application forms of Vahli Dikri Yojana. The direct link to download Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana 2020 application / registration form is given here. The Gujarat Vahali Dikari Yojana online registration form will appear as shown below:
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojna 2022 – Amount Benefits
The amount to 1st and 2nd daughters of family would be given in the following manner:
When Will Assistance be Transferred Details Amount under Vahli Dikri Yojana
- Enrollment in Class 1st Early Intervention Part Rs. 4,000
- Enrollment in Class 9th Late Intervention Part Rs. 6,000
- Attaining 18 years of Age Wedding or Higher Education Rs. 1,00,000
Vahli Dikri Yojana is going to reduce the dropout rate of girls from education and would also prevent child marriage. As soon as the Vahali Dikri Yojana application / registration form are out, we will update it here.
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana Eligibility
Gujarat Vahli Dikri Yojana is going to improve the birth rate of girls and will strengthen the socio-economic status of the girls in society. All the applicants must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for Vahli Dikri Yojana:-
Download Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Gujarat PDF for free from Drive Files using the direct download link given below.
Vahli Dikri Yojana Application Form Gujarat in Gujarati
Vhali Dikari Yojna Form 2022: This is an application form for Vahli Dikri Yojana issued by the concerned department of the Gujarat government for which Rs 1 lakh will be provided to first and second daughters of a family on attaining 18 years of age, for their wedding or higher education and it can be obtained from the concerned authority or it can be download from the link given below.
- The plan is open to the first two girls of a family.
- The applicant must be a resident of Gujarat.
- The candidate must have a valid bank account and this amount will be transferred to the account which is linked with the Aadhaar card.
- The annual income of the family of the girl child concerned should not exceed Rs 2 lakh.
- The scheme is open to all categories of girls and not only for reserved categories but also for general.
- Further, no special qualification is required to avail of this scheme.
- Documents Required
- Domicile certificate issued by the concerned organization/department of the state.
- Birth certificate of the girl child.
- Proof of annual income of family up to Rs 2 lakh in income certificate.
- Beneficiary’s bank account passbook.
- Identity proof of the girl’s parents.
- And any other documents
- Name of the scheme Vahli Dikri Scheme Gujarat
- Launched by Gujarat Government
- Type of scheme Scheme By State government
- Beneficial for Girls of the State
- Mode of application Both online /offline
- Official website Not yet released
Keeping in view the current scenario of sex ratio in the state, the Wahli Dikari scheme has been announced. Many girls are either killed at birth, or have to forcibly leave schooling. In Gujarat, about 30% of girls leave school before they reach class 9th and around 57% of girls leave school before they reach class 11th. The sex ratio in the state is 883 girls per 1000 boys.
Seeing all this as a significant concern, the Gujarat State Government has launched this new scheme. In this scheme, money is given to the girls who are eligible and apply for this scheme. This money is provided at specific intervals of life.
The objective of this scheme is to improve the sex ratio in the state, to increase the education of girls so that more and more girls are educated. The objective of financial assistance to parents of girls is to reduce female feticide and reduce the school dropout rate of girls to zero. Some additional details about this scheme are as follows:
- The Vahli Dikari scheme is fully funded by the government.
- Interested beneficiaries can apply for the scheme through offline mode or online mode. Applications for the scheme can be used in both cases.
- An amount of Rs 1,00,000 will be given to the parents of the girl child. This amount is provided at intervals mentioned in three installments.
- The amount is registered by direct transfer to the bank account registered under the scheme and not by the method of the check.