Water Pump Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022: Various farmer oriented schemes are being implemented by Government of India and Government of Gujarat to double the income of farmers. Farmer yojana have been placed on Ikhedut Portal 2022 by the Department of Agriculture, Co-operation and Farmer Welfare. Including agricultural schemes, animal husbandry schemes, horticulture schemes etc. Horticulture schemes and subsidy assistance schemes have been implemented by the Horticulture Department.
Water Pump Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022
Ikhedut portal has been created to provide benefits of various government schemes to farmers in Gujarat. Many portal schemes run online on this portal. Horticulture Department provides assistance on electric, diesel, petrol pumpsets. We will get detailed information on how to apply for the benefit of Water Pump Subsidy Scheme in Gujarat, what documents are required etc.
Bagayati Yojana Gujarat 2022 has launched this scheme for farmers. It is imperative that farmers in the state turn to horticulture and earn good income by getting more produce. This equipment is used to irrigate crops or plants in horticultural crops through water pumps.
The benefit of this scheme is given by the Department of Agricultural Farmer Welfare and Co-operation. To avail the benefits of this scheme, online application has to be made from i-farmer portal. Beneficiary farmers are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme by the Horticulture Department. Which are as follows.
- Gujarat State should be the applicant.
- The beneficiary should be a farmer.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the citizens of Anand, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Navsari, Narmada, Tapi, Vadodara, Panchmahal, Kheda districts.
- Under this scheme, the farmer has to purchase the equipment from an authorized seller.
- Beneficiary farmer has to apply online to avail the benefits of this scheme.
You have to apply online to avail this scheme from the farmer portal. The benefit of this scheme is given by Bagayati Vibhag. Assistance is provided on purchase of water pump sets. The details of benefits in this scheme are as under.
The benefit of this scheme is applicable only for the residents of Anand, Bharuch, Surat, Valsad, Navsari, Narmada, Tapi, Vadodara, Panchmahal, Kheda districts.
Farmer beneficiaries will get 50% of the cost of pump set up to a maximum of 10 horse power or a limit of Rs.15000/- maximum.
A minimum of 2 hectares of plantation is required to avail the benefit of this scheme.
In this scheme, assistance will be available in the second year after planting.
To avail the benefits of Diesel, Electric, Petrol Pamp set Sahay Yojana running on i-farmer portal, one has to apply online. For which the following beneficiary should have the document.
- 7/12 land copy of farmer
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to SC caste
- Caste certificate if farmer beneficiary belongs to ST caste
- Copy of Ration Card
- If the farmer is disabled, certificate of disability
- Copy of forest rights letter (if any) if beneficiary belongs to tribal area
- Consent form of other farmer in case of joint tenant in 7-12 and 8-A land of cultivation
- If the soul is registered with the beneficiary
- Details if member of Co-operative Society (if applicable)
- Information if member of milk producer association (if applicable only)
- mobile no
How to Apply:
The benefit of horticulture scheme is given under Krushi Sahay Yojana 2022. Farmers have to apply online from Ikhedut portal. Farmers can also apply for the scheme online from home. And can also apply online through VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) from Gram Panchayat.